Wednesday 24 February 2016

A verry bouncy day by Hannah (Hedgehog Class)

Once upon a time there was a rabbit who was funny and very bouncy. People laft at him and he likt it....because what he did was fall in muddy puddols on pupus because he was silly, verry silly infakt so silly nowon cude stop laffing not even Tom the rabbit could stop laffing so they all fell rit in a muddy puddol because they left so much and got the hikups even Tom the rabbit got the hicups as well and they cudnot stop laffing and they said yore so funny Tom wen are you going to stop laffing and Tom said I don't know becose I am doing it on pupose said Tom becose I lik being funny it is fun why don't you try so Ben and Lily and Bendoamane all laft so mutch they got the hikups and fell in a muddy pudull agan and agan.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Hannah. What a very funny and bouncy story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just put my Easter Bunny in the washing machine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment