Saturday 6 February 2016

Buildings around the world by Evan (Fox Class)

Yesterday at school I found out that some people in South America build their houses out of mud and sand.  It’s very hot in South America.  In the Caribbean they don’t put any windows in their houses because it is so hot.  In Japan they have big, sloped roofs because it rains a lot and the rain needs to run off and not stay on the roof.  Hong Kong has tall buildings because there are so many people living in a tiny land so they live in flats.  All houses are made of different materials and they find them from different places.

1 comment:

  1. I grew up in a bungalow, lived in a flat in Germany and have ended up in a house. I wonder what kind of building I will live in next? I quite fancy a castle in the countryside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment